Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Post 18 - Twitter Man!

Dear Jerry,

I would like to take the time to thank you for the site you have created that allows students like myself to have a short cut to more sites. This helps out a large handful of us, whether we realize it or not, to find websites that can help us better understand what we are learning in class, or experiencing in the real world. I do take alot away from my classes in school but the few things that are left in the shadows are brought to like with the information that can be found on your site. The site doesnt just give a few choices, but rather a large number that gives students the oppurtunity to search for something that best suites them. Although I have only used your site for my economics class, Im sure it could help me in the future with other classes as well. Keep up the good work.

                                                                                                Thanks again -Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment